วันอังคารที่ ๑๑ ธันวาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๐

:: Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me ::

เพลงมันเก่าไปนิดแต่ก็เพราะนะ

ลองฟังกันดูนะ ^________^

:: Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me ::



No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up too

I never knew just what a smile was worth

But your eyes see everything without a single word

'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece

You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be

I never know what you see

But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

If I could freeze a moment in my mind

It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine

I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still

'Cause, baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

[Repeat CHORUS]

I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes

All I know is it happens every time

[Repeat CHORUS]

The way you look at me



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: